- ~20 hours per week of shadowing (~160 hours total)
- Partial meal plan (breakfast + 3 group meals a week)
- Weekly cultural excursion
- In-country transportation
- Student travel health insurance (conditions apply)
- Pre-departure orientations and on-site support from Atlantis staff
Our excursions are designed to offer a deeper look at your host culture, for both the educational benefit and the pure enjoyment of exploring a new place with others who share your interests in travel and medicine.Excursions range from historical tours to culinary and cultural excursions.
Your Site Manager will inform you of the different excursions they have planned during your program orientation.