Flight Offer Terms
Applicants must pay their non-refundable Enrollment fee, select their program location, and pay their full Program Fee by December 27th in order to be eligible.
Restrictions on flights:
1. Atlantis will purchase your round ticket flight between John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport (MAD) for the dates of your program.
2. You are responsible for arranging transportation to JFK a minimum of 3 hours before the flight departs. Atlantis is not responsible for delayed, canceled, or missed flights.
3. You are responsible for arranging transportation from MAD to the location of your program. Atlantis suggests you don’t plan any subsequent flights within 2 hours of your scheduled landing time.
4. At the conclusion of your program, you are responsible for arranging transportation back to MAD as well as your transportation home from JFK. The same general limitations in point 3 apply.
5. You agree to provide Atlantis with all relevant information to complete your ticket purchase. Including a valid passport that will expire, at minimum, 3 months after your program end date.
6. The tickets will be purchased in the name of the applicant and any upgrades will be charged to the applicant’s own credit card.
7. Flights are non-refundable and if you withdraw from Atlantis’s program, your flight cost will be subtracted from any refund of Program Fees (if applicable).
8. Atlantis will purchase Economy-class or equivalent tickets. Your tickets will include one standard checked bag and one standard carry-on.
9. Atlantis will schedule your flight to meet the suggestion of arriving at your program city between 9 am and 4 pm on the day of your arrival and departing after 10am on your departure date.
10. You may request different arrival and departure dates but not all requests will be able to be honored and you agree to pay for any surcharge on top of the provided flight’s cost.